Prices in the web shop are in EURO and include the Belgian VAT of 21%. For customers outside of the EU, VAT will be automatically subtracted at checkout. US customers have the possibility to change the currency to USD, and purchase in their local currency.
For payment, we accept Paypal and bank wire transfers, and all major credit cards, without any additional fees. All credit card transactions are secure and monitored by Stripe Payments.
We only ship to the mailing address registered to the PayPal or bank account from which we receive payment. Please make sure your PayPal mailing address is current and correct.
We are also happy to accept orders by phone or email. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +32 479 21 38 26
If you have any questions, please do no hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
Postage and handling is automatically added to all orders at checkout. The rate charged for the shipping of your order is based on the weight of your products, and your location. For all countries, items are shipped by the Belgian National Post Bpost. We ship all orders free of charge from a minimum order value of 180 EUR.
We will contact you when the order has been dispatched and provide you with a tracking code for the delivery. Customers from non-EU countries are responsible for possible import customs and taxes.
There is the possibility of purchasing items at the shop’s physical address. For this, we would ask you not to place an order, but send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org
We reserve the right to change the prices.
Jeeves offers a full 14-day money back guarantee from the day you receive your order. All items must be unworn, in original condition, and sent back to us in original packaging. The customer has the option to exchange their product, receive a monetary refund within 14 days, or store credit.
All shipping charges and custom duties on returned items are the responsibility of the customer. Jeeves will not refund original shipping costs, neither pay for return shipping or import duties. For that reason, we ask all customers to take careful decision when ordering, and not order items in multiple sizes to eventually keep the correct size. Jeeves also asks all return packages to be marked as ‘Goods for return’.
Sale items are not returnable. Please contact us in advance if you have any questions about sale items before ordering.
Before sending items back, please contact us at email@example.com
Full return address:
Jeeves Online Store Returns
Generaal Lemanlaan 32
+32 479 21 38 26
Please include original paperwork and clearly mark as “Return for Refund” or “Return for Exchange”
In coherence with Distance selling regulations that apply on online purchases Jeeves will not accept returns on the following items:
- Underwear (regular underwear, beachwear, and socks)
- All accessories that come into contact with the skin
- Tailor made or personalized goods*
* Tailor made or personalized goods: any item made to order, will not be accepted for return. Only in the case of a production error or fault in delivery, normal return rules apply.
At Jeeves, we make every effort for orders to be shipped out as quickly as possible. All orders are shipped within 48 hours after the order is paid, stock permitting. Delivery times, under normal conditions, vary from country to country. To give a general indication:
- Benelux: 1-2 business days
- Europe: 3-5 business days
- US and Canada: 5-8 business days
- Asia and Middle East: 8-10 business days
- Rest of world: 10-12 business days
Jeeves cannot be held responsible for delays in delivery, due to any external factor. This includes but is not limited to changing weather conditions, customs declaration or postal strike.
All custom duties and/or local taxes are the sole responsibility of the buyer. We do not mark down the value of declare as gift to avoid customs.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the siteplace an orderfill out a formrespond to a surveysubscribe to the newsletter and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information,
We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
TBInTrade collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To improve our Site We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To process transactions We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To administer a content, promotion, survey or other Site feature To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails The email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Customers can also create a wishlist, and see what their last viewed products were.
Jeeves guarantees no personal data will be shared with other entities.